Introducing "Thinlits"Now you can make those fun flip flop, or swing cards which have always been a bit finicky to create, with the new Thinlits Card Dies they cut and score in one easy step.
Watch this quick video and see them in action!
|133479||Label Card Thinlits Die||$40.95|
|133480||Circle Card Thinlits Die||$40.95|
With the number of dies you're getting, plus the die that creates the card itself, the price is a great value-especially to create an interactive card!
- Promote mass production of these impressive "flip" cards. They would make great announcements, invitations, or Christmas cards. You can even help your customers select all the supplies they will need to create their cards.
- These Thinlits Card Dies will be available at least through the 2013-2014 catalog year, so you can feel confident investing in them and promoting them for many months to come.
- The main shape in the cards (circle and label) can work with a lot of our stamp images so you can create tons of different kinds of cards using many different stamp sets. Here are just a few suggestions to get you started:
Label Card Thinlits Die (item 133479):
- Happy Day Stamp Set (item 130294 W item 130297 C)
Circle Card Thinlits Die (item 133480):
- Worth the Wait Stamp (item 131094 W)
- Five-Way Flower Stamp (item 131088 W)
Both card dies pair well with:
- Oh, Hello Stamp Set (item 131931 W item 130733 C)
- Yippee-Skippee! Stamp Set (item 131341 W item 131344 C)
- Really Good Greetings Stamp Set (item 130330 W item 130333 C)
- Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set (item 130324 W item 130327 C)
- These dies also work well with our new magnetic platform (item 130658) so you can place the dies exactly where you want them!