Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's not easy being green

This post is kinda out of desperation.....my St. Patrick's Day mojo has finally left the house! I have been trying to come up with a simple but not too simple design for mass production. I send out 12 cards to family and they look forward to them each year, so it is a challenge to out do my previous year card. Anyway since I have discarded 3 different designs so far I'm hoping that this 4th one is the keeper. I guess it better be time is a-runnin' out.

So for today's cards one is for a birthday and one is a pick-me-up for someone special who is going through a tough time right now. I do have to give Kari Metzger my sincere thanks for the idea of using SU Framelits in 3D. I don't have the Framelits so I used my nesties, which look very much like the Framelits, anyway you'll get the idea when you see them.  



I had a devil of a time photographing these. It's very hard to see the 3d effect of the frames in these pics, so I took a few close up shots. Here's one.



Well now, off to finish those "green" cards LOL!!

Hugs,
   Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment